DOING THE RIGHT THING TO THR RIGHT TIME
- 1992: Founding of WEPF GmbH, hose-pipe technology in Ehingen-Dettingen on 07.01.1992 by Klaus Wetzel and Gebhard Pfriender.
- 1996: New construction in today's location in Ehingen (Max-Planck-Straße 15) with expansion of the production area to approx. 700 m².
- 1997: 1. expansion to approx. 1,100 m² and the creation of a separate hose plant.
- 1998: Recording of the pipe technology division.
- 2002: WEPF becomes an apprenticeship company and certifies the existing QM system according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
- 2006: Klaus Wetzel becomes the sole managing director and owner.
WEPF stands for continuous growth and investments in modern production technologies.
- 2007: 2. expansion with extension of the pipe construction and expansion of the office building.
- 2008: 3. expansion with the creation of a separate tool shop and enlargement of the training workshop. Purchase of an adjacent commercial area of approx. 6,000 m².
- 2014: Expansion of the production area by further 1,000 m² by the construction of an additional production hall.
- 2015: For the time being, the last expansion section has been extended by an additional 500 m² for the accommodation of the new soldering technology division and the expansion of the existing corrugated pipe division.
- 2017: Commissioning of a laser marking machine for component identification. In Addition, WEPF celebrates its 25th anniversary.
- 2019: Acquisition of a semi-automatic hose assembly device.
- 2020: Thomas Meier is appointed as additional managing director. Commissioning of a fully automatic long goods store with 157 cassettes. Acquisition of an additional roller burnishing machine for pipes up to 60 mm outside diameter. Commissioning of a welding robot for welding steel and stainless steel parts.
- Today, the entire production area covers approx. 4,500 m², therefrom 350 m² in house tool shop on an approximately 11.500 m² large company estate.
WEPF stands for attractive working conditions and sustainability.
The workforce has now grown to 60 staff, of whom 6 are trainees.
WEPF is and will remain a reliable "just-in-time" supplier.
On request, you can obtain the goods you order within 24 hours.