Hand-crimping-machine with integrated hose cutter
Hand-crimping-machine with integrated hose cutter » TO THE VIDEO
Material: Robust construction of cast iron and high quality steel
- Low pressure hoses
- Cable bonding
- Flexible shafts
- Bowden cable
- Stationary or mobile (vehicle service) use
- Single or small batch production
- Optimized pressing by 8 pressing jaws
- Integrated hose cutter
- Existing connection for length stop
- Stepless pressing diameter setting
- Automatic jaw recirculation
- Low total weight of about 16kg
- Complete production in Germany
Scope of delivery: Hand-crimping-machine, including jaw-set I (999 0 526) and jaw-set II (999 0 527) with 8 press jaws each.
- individually adjustable length stop
- special pressing jaws for pressing T-connectors
Our handheld hose press can also be used to press T-connectors. This requires a special jaw insert. This is not included in the standard of the handheld hose press delivery contents and can be ordered separately if required.
An additional length stop is available and enables an efficient series production.
The potential hose press diameters for straight pressing (jaw set I and II) as well as for T-connectors grouting
(T-jaw set I and II) can be found in the following overview:
A detailed instruction manual is available in the Downloads & Support section as a PDF.